Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Review: Wellness WellBites Beef & Turkey Dog Treats (Chewy.com)

My apologies for hopping so far off the blogging bandwagon for the last few months! I've had an insanely busy fall.... but now that it's winter, I suppose I no longer can use that excuse ;). I have several exciting things to talk about, but first.... the premiere Prairie Wolf Files product review! (I have done many reviews over on Cedes of Change, but this is the first I've done since switching to this blog. Check out my former reviews here if interested.)

Anyways, several months ago, my friends at Chewy.com approached me asking if I would like to do a review on some dog treats for them. Of course, as always, I said yes. The treats I chose were Wellness WellBites Beef & Turkey Recipe Soft & Chewy Dog Treats.


If you've never visited Chewy.com, I highly encourage you to check them out. They are a great company with an extensive selection of pet supplies (over 200 brands!) and absolutely wonderful customer service. Shipping is fast and reasonable, and they offer free shipping on any order over $49. They really understand and appreciate the kinds of things that knowledgeable pet owners want. So, when you're doing your holiday shopping this year, keep Chewy.com in mind. They are awesome!

In typical Chewy fashion, my treats arrived promptly (within five days). Now, my dogs would never be described as picky, but they LOVED these treats. As a trainer, I appreciated their size and texture. They are semi-moist treats that come in big squares. These squares are very easy to break up into smaller pieces. Most importantly, these treats are soy and wheat free and contain no artificial flavors or colors. They are a win in my book! Since reviewing these treats, I have bought at least two more bags. It is worth noting that Wellness WellBites treats come in several other flavors as well, including turkey & duck, lamb & salmon, chicken & venison, and chicken & lamb.

Ember would like to extend her many, many thanks to Chewy.com for this opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment